D’Marin is hepatoprotective syrup (Liver protector). D’Marin contains silymarine and vitamin B-complex. Silymarine is a flavonoids complex containing silybin, silydianin and silycharisin. Flavonoids are nutrients which are effective in reducing the free radical damage to cell means they provide antioxidant benefits (Scavengers for free radicals).
- Regenerate the liver cells damaged by alcohol and drugs.
- Decongest the liver (Means it stimulate the bile flow through the liver and gallbladder which prevents the gallstone formation and bile-induced liver damage).
- Increase the survival rate of the patient with cirrhosis.
- Protect from industrial poisons such as carbon tetra chloride
- Silymarine increase glutathione in the liver. Glutathione is responsible for detoxifying a wide range of hormones drugs and chemicals. High level of glutathione in the liver increases the capacity of detoxification.
- Silymarine stimulates the protein synthesis in the liver which result s in an increase the production of new liver cells to replace the damage one.
- Silymarine inhibits the synthesis of leukotrienes (mediator of inflammation, which can result in psoriasis)
- D’Marin also contains multivitamins like vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide and D-Panthenol, So this also helps in boosting the immune system, Heart disease, alcoholism, Brain damage, serious anemia, inflammatory bowel disease, escape from cervical cancer and liver and kidney disease.